On Oct. 8, 2012 I ordered a Chicken Cantina Bowl for lunch at the Taco Bell at 1310 Broadway St., Pearland, TX 77581.
I had nothing to eat prior to purchasing this order. Several hours later, I developed a fever and severe diarrhea and flatulence (salmonella poisoning?), which lasted about 36 hours. I am in the medical profession and I felt I needed to inform you of this incident.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- cantina bowl food poison
- food poisoning pearland taco belll
- food poisoning taco bell
- salmonella flatulence