My t-mobile account was changed from $39.99 per mo. for 1000 minutes and without authorization from me was upgraded all because I wanted to replace a destroyed phone, with a cheap flip phone #159 Samsung. I was to be grandfathered in because my plan was no longer offered, and it was not my intention to do anything more. I have had my plan and paid on it at $39.99 for 4 years and had no intentions to make any change. I am now told that a retail store I visited, possibly authorized the change and I knew nothing about it! If they want me as a customer any longer, revert the plan back to the original, and I will pay my bill and move on. I do not want to be inconvenienced because of some agent wanting to comit fraud at my expense just for his commission. Account #502034446 (949) 689-0175
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- tmobile changing account scam
- online retailer makes unauthorised changes
- t mobile scams change plan
- t-mobile dealer unauthorized
- t-mobile unauthorized changing web plan
- tmobile my bill doubled after upgrade