I have been with T-mobile for 12 years. I moved to NC and found the services to be sub-par to what is advertized.
T-Mobile charged all my 3 lines and it was over $200. I called a customer rep and I was told I had insurance on the 2 of the 3 phones. I did not add insurance nor would of due to the high deductables. I received an apology and was credited.
The complaint I have is as follows;
1) There was much static and fading in and out on calls. We had to travel to an area 50 yards away to connect to phone calls.
2) The phones had an echo. when talking, there was an echo and this distracted the phone call. In fact, the t-mobile rep had to call back after we moved to another location.
3) Numerous phone calls have been dropped and during business calls, it was difficult to get the the same person who we talked to initially.
4) I was told by a T-mobile rep that when we renew a contract for 2 years and purchase a phone with a better price and rebates, the phone actually is paid for through the data plane. So the price in the data plan accounts for the recuperation of the phone. This payment is not aware to the public. If it took 6 months for the T-mobile to re-cup the true price of the phone, the price of the data is not reduced.
5) Many times, the 4G is turned off and I gave to go back to the Wifi system to check the data bullet. I know this because there are only bars showing and no 4G.
Donna Jean Anderson
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?