Bought a brand new playstation3 from walmart in 2008. Had a minor issue with it so I sent it to sony for repair. The serial number was on this fairly new item. Sony did not repair my original playstation 3, instead they sent out a replacement one, with no serial number on it. At the time, I did not pay any attention to any serial number when the replacement one came back. Until here recently, I needed another repair, or replacement what ever scammish idea suggest. This time they did not replace or repair because of a serial number missing off one of the replacement playstation. I don’t think there was a serial number on it. If it was how can it not be there now. My fairly new original playstation serial number was on it just find when they received it, but their so called “replacement” means jew the customer out of new machine and send an old worn out machine with no Serial NUMBER.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- sony tv serial number missing after repair
- sony playstation serial number check
- original serial number checking of sony camera
- verify sony camera serial number
- sony tv serial number disappeared
- sony tv no serial number after repair