I bought the Mac book pro 13′ inch i7 on the 31st of March 2012, i had barely used it for two hours that i put in on charge only to realise it gave me electric shocks at home, i tried 5 different sockets, electric shocks plus a very slow continuous static current throughout the body while it is o charge. since i bought in the evening, i could only take it to Apple the next morning, which was a sunday so i took it to the showroom since the apple service centre was shut. i faced the same problem there plus got a electric shock twice, tried different chargers on my laptop, same issue, checked all different apple products none of the products had this sensation while on charge they asked me to take it to the apple service centre the next day which was monday. i faced the same problem there, electric shock plus static current while charging, they asked me to return in the evening, they couldn’t solve the issue so they asked me to return on tuesday which is now 3rd of April. after arriving to that service centre they claimed its an earthing problem, but apparently that earthing problem is at my house, also at the Apple showroom and the Apple service centre. which is not possible. to a point where they asked me to compromise saying its quite frequent with apple products, now have asked me to use a spike guard, I’ve already checked & different places since then, including my office, homes of my friends and family plus cafe I’m still experiencing the same issue. its quite disturbing for me and I’m also worried if I’m not wearing rubber footwear or have wooden tables i could also get electrocuted if i travel with my laptop (which i will) and end up at a place with a wiring fault. who will be responsible ?
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?