I have been a customer for over 45 yrs as well as my Family. We purchased a $1000. Range in 2006 which turned out to be an unsafe product. Sears “tech” inspected it and said it within their specs — so much for Satisfaction ALWAYS”…And to hell with US. Strike 1. ……..
2. In Nov. 2006 , We made another error in Judgement with Sears. We purchased a $500. Roto-Swirl Hot Water Heater from the Merritt Island Fl. Store. After a month it was leaking and was replaced. We replaced both elements earlier this Year and two wks. We cleaned both elements, flushed it out over a 4 hr. Period, and drained it completely with a hydro-vac. Two days later my wife drew a bath and the tub was filled with rust, metal pieces and black lime deposits. We purchased an extended warranty which was supposed to include a yearly cleaning, new Elements and Flushing.
When their”Tech” came , he took a load reading and said it was good. I asked him about the Flushing etc. and he laughed and said all the Salesman Lie to get a commission. When I asked for a replacement, I got a ” Dog &Pony Show” and through very Poor English they wanted a $75.oo Fee for someone to look at it. I don’t think so Tim……
This store has Salespeople that Lie for a Commission and warranties that don’t hold water. They do not stand behind their Products, and they are not to be trusted? We will not be buying any more products from Sears….
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- sears hot water heaters
- do i have to drain my rotoswirl hot water tank?
- sears water heater guarantee
- sears warranty on water tanks
- sears roto swirl water heater
- sears review and hot water repair