i just recently started using my mobile wifi hotspot on my phone, so that i could start playing on the playstation network. the first day i tried to get on the network, it kept telling me, i had a DNS problem. so i changed the DNS codes. it works somewhat good, but after a while, it keeps signing me out, and it is truely frustrating!!! i love play MW3, but i cant do that if i cant STAY signed in!! then it gives me different error codes almost every time, and sincerely thought that there was something wrong with my phone.
i decided to look up on the internet what these codes were. it turned out to be my internet providers problem, or sonys problem. NOT MINE. i want this fixed. i want to get the chance to play like EVERYONE else. please fix it.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- using psn with mobile hotspot
- blacberry wifi hotspot playstaton network
- psn singed out mobile hot spot
- t mobile hotspot playstation network
- using blackberry hotspot for ps3 psn signout
- using hotspot for ps3 and keep getting signed out