If you do not stop sending me these e-mails I will be forced to take some form of legal action , now I have asked nicely in the past , alas no response from you , so once again please take me off your mailing list , I have never applied for a job with you , nor do I ever intend to at any future time , I also would never rent from you , nor after this e-mail campaign will I ever give you any form of an endorsement as to your service…
you applied for a job with us earlier but it was filled. We would like to let you know that Hertz is now looking for a Branch manager-in-training for our new office that will be opening soon in your city.
Hertz Equipment Corporation is a fully diversified subsidiary of the Hertz Corporation specializing in rentals, sales, and service of the very best construction equipment available today. Hertz has a staff of approximately 5000 employees and maintains 287 offices in 47 states in the U.S. and Canada.
We offer a unique position requiring flexibility, adaptability, and leadership.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- serves as the overall business manager;
- sssists in opening a new branch;
- hires, fires, sets expectations for employees;
- monitors the work of all employees;
- manages accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- purchases inventory and equipment from vendors;
- manages all dealer to dealer transfers and equipment sales/rentals;
- adheres to corporate budget.
Hertz offers an onsite 3-month training program, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package (including 401K), discounts on vehicle purchases, generous vacation program, and excellent advancement opportunities.
Please respond with a personalized cover letter to proceed with the application process.