I am writing in regards to my recent visit to your salon. My friend and I purchased the deal below and think it is important to give you some constructive feed back from our experience. I don’t usually complain but I felt in this case I had to let you know, because in any business, if you don’t get feed back you can’t improve. We were disappointed and didn’t think the quality of service was worth £49.
- The date had to be re arranged for a start, we ended up waiting an additional month before we could book in.
- I only received 6 treatments – I did not get a head massage as it states above.
- Gemma only received 5 treatments – she did not go on the vibrating machine or get a head massage.
- I had a French manicure that I paid an extra £3 for; when Gemma was told it would be no extra charge.
- The manicure itself was not a good standard, the white tips are not straight and all of my previous nail varnish was not fully removed.
- I was told the facial/glycolic peel would not bring me out in spots, but it has irritated my skin and left me looking and feeling worse then before I came. I have a face mask that is more effective at home.
- My haircut is too short, I specifically asked for my layers not to be cut to thick or short, my hair is now layered all the way through and exactly how I did not want it (baring in mind I am getting married)
- The hair treatment was just a conditioner that was left on for 8 minutes; I have products that make my hair feel better at home.
- We were not shown the range of products as indicated above.
- We felt rushed and didn’t get to finish any of our cups of coffee.
- Gemma was given a goody bag and I was not, I had to ask. I was given less in mine. We both paid for the same thing but were treated differently.
We wondered if we only received a half hearted attempt because we purchased through Groupon, if so, it is not good advertisement for your business and will not encourage clients to return. If this genuinely is the standard of service, I would have been heart broken if we had of paid the full price and would suggest that you send staff for further training.
As we are fully aware of our rights, we would very much appreciate our money back (£98) we would be happy that you have taken our feedback on board, and not take the issue any further with Groupon.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- groupon hair deals
- groupon haircut
- hair deals groupon
- haircut groupon
- hair treatment groupon review
- groupon sechi hair reviews