The rear hatch on my GMC Denali will not unlock and therefore cannot be opened. I have done some research, and it does not appear that there is a manual release ont the inside,and there is no key lock on the outside. In addition to being an inconvenience in terms of a repair, I would suggest to you that this could be dangerous for anyone trapped in the rear of the vehicle with no possible method of egress if the forward part of the vehicle was not an option, (fire etc). I’m surprised that there have been no recalls or government involvement, perhaps someone has to be injured or die before GM might make a change
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- yukon rear hatch wont open
- where is the motor to rear door on a 2007 yukon
- 2005 gmc denali hatch wont open
- 2007 gmc yukon rear hatch wont open
- gmc yukon hatch will not open
- denali rear gate latch not working