I was in KFC in Wexford Ireland today Monday 27/09/2011 . As myself & my boyfriend both like KFC generally, and this is the only KFC store in my county, we like to eat out of it about once a month when we are in the area. 70% of the time the food is good and we get it from the drive thru (sometimes the corn can be very dry & the burger buns are definitely not fresh). However today we went into the shop to eat our food. We left the shop and did not bother to clean our own table as we felt that they were obviously not doing what they were paid to do so why should we do their job for them.
1. We walked in the door & could barely walk on the floor it was so greasy
2. We were greeted by a very unfriendly girl working there who stood lazily to take our order
3. There were NO other customers in the shop
4. There were at least 5 filthy tables
5. The manager walked by when the girl was taking our order -and checked what the order was so she could put on the food (this lady did not even pass a friendly smile, she was so ignorant)
6. We got the food – chips were dry & cold & crunchy in the middle
7. The chicked on the mini fillet burger was dry , the buns were like rocks, the mayonaise & lettuce was very spared.
8. we had a portion of onion rings that were obviously the only freshly cooked item we had which tasted lovely.
I would completely understand if the food was like that if the shop was busy but the fact that there were no other customers in the shop i was shocked that the food was not in any way freshly made!! Also nobody came out near the shop floor to clean tables or tidy around for the length we were there.
I have heard many complaints about staff in this Wexford KFC so i reckon it would be a good idea to have the staff properly interviewed before employment, as its not fair to all those people in ireland that are crying out for work and are losing their homes etc. due to the lack of jobs out there.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- kfc dirty
- cold food dirty table