Re: Sim Card Activation. I received my upgrade phone (Blackberry 8520 curve) and a 3G sim card on the 28th of March 2012. From the 29th of March to the 12th of April i battled with MTN to activate the sim card. First of all i phoned 808 from my cell to do the activation on my sim swop, they informed me to phone the activation dept. From the 29th of March until the 4th of April they told me the following,
1) sim wrong, they will log it so that they will deliver a new sim card
2)technical dept busy to sort out problem. 3) technical dept got big back log of
3) technical dept got big back log of problems to solve
4) iI was also told to switch of both my sim cards as it is interfering
with the network.
5) After 2 ref no`s (85504683 & 85543655 ) they tell me that they can not help me, i must phone 808 and use option 0. For 8 telephone calls they told me it will take 2 – 24 HOURS. Every time i switch on the phone the following message comes up ( sim not provisioned 2 ) in the other phone (sim registration failed)
Every time i phoned 808 from 4th of April to the 12th of April i got different excuses as well
1) something wrong with sim card
2) creating a new sim card no, but not a new sim card
3) invalid sim card
4) 2 – 24 HOURS for activation.
5) After another 2 ref no`s (85553048 & 85792617 ) they could still not sort it out.
On the 12th of April and 360 HOURS of waiting i got agrivated and drove out to Midrand. For the first time i spoke to a white guy, he helped me straight away and the very same sim that is faulty and invalid was activated within 2 HOURS. So i don`t know if your non white staff is not capable of doing their jobs. Please give them some training.
I realy hope that MTN will do something about this matter.
Well done Braam from Allendale. Hope MTN can employ more white people like you. It did not even take you 10 Minutes to sort out the activation from your side. MTN have to give you credit for this matter.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- mtnblackberry change sim
- blackberry 8520 sim activation
- 3 3g sim in bb 8520
- how to register my mtn sim on blackberry network fast
- mtn sim says sim not provisioned:2
- My curve blackberry is not working with mtn line