I bought a blackberry curve about a year and a half a go from t mobile for £189.99, and two weeks before the warranty ended it broke so I sent it off to be repaired, it couldn’t be repaired so I got sent a brand new handset and after having that for two months it broke in the exact same way by having a White screen when turned on, when I took it back to t mobile they said there was nothing they could do as it was not under the warranty anymore, alternatively I could send it off to blackberry and pay £105 for a new phone?
This is completely rediculous, a brand new phone should not last two months, blackberry probably sent me a faulty phone knowing my warranty was over, it is appaling that the new phone does not also have a warranty, and from this i’ve found that blackberrys are useless phones with faulty software, why on earth I wasted almost £200 on a phone that constantly broke I do not know, and as of the poor customer service, I can assure I definately will no be recommending a blackberry to anyone. Very dissatisfied.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- how do i go about sending a blackberry under warranty
- blackberry phone broke under warranty what to do next
- broken phone under contract wind
- is my blackberry under warranty
- terms of warranty for blackberry phones purchased through wind
- THREE WARRANTY WITH BLACKBERRY