I will start by saying as a loyal customer to canadian business and products regardless of your declining success my wife and I bought new blackberry bold 9900′s.
After a couple of months her screen began 2 act up. She toook it back to rogers they opened it up and could not see any reason for malfunction so they sent it back to blackberry who never contacted her about what was happening.
Long story short she contacted rogers and rogers contacted blackberry who claimed water damage. We could not believe this claim because nothing bad ever happened to it for there to be water damage.
Sorry to say unless you, blackberry provides some compensation you have lost another two customers.
Are You Upset Or Frustrated At A Business?
- blackberry 9900 bold t mobile scam
- how to damage 9900 warranty
- how to fix a blackberry bold 9900 water damage problems
- roger blackberyy 9900 warranty
- rogers blackberry 9900 warrenty
- rogers blackberry curve warranty scam